Sunday 2 February 2014

Day 28 ... it's Sunday

Day of rest ... sort of! Well, I had a fairly relaxing morning and I prepared and started cutting up my fabric for my pending quilt.  I took a break at lunch to make us a cooked breakfast and my partner helped with that.  They are always very labour intensive aren't they?

Anyway after lunch the cutting resumed and it's still not finished.  Mind you I am talking about sorting, measuring, colour matching and cutting 405 pieces of fabric. 245 to go ...

Here's a few I have done



in other news Murphy the Black Lab ate my favourite leather gloves which I have had forever :-( I hope I can find a suitable replacement.  They were amazing. My partner and my Daughter are going on a hunt to two separate places to find out.  Fingers crossed.


Here is the rest of my day 28 in food: -

Breakfast

Last of the leftover pork
Rocket
Cherry tomatoes
Kiwi

Lunch

Cooked breakfast consisting of: Fried eggs, mushrooms, cherry vine tomatoes and homemade sausage patties. I also had a side salad in a separate bowl.





Dinner

Homemade bolognese sauce with extra mushrooms and peppers
Roast Sweet potatoes
Carrots
Melon
Small portion of coconut meat

Sorry about the photo I had already started eating when I realised I should actually have taken a picture ... oops

I made the same for my partner apart from he had his extras like his favourites (he's not on my journey) which was - Baked beans, friend bread, commercial sausagesand I can honestly say I did not miss them.



Yay for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you