Saturday 15 February 2014

Happy Valentines

Yesterday was Valentines Day and I had a few nice surprises.  Mostly because I had already had my gift from my Partner a few weeks ago on a shopping trip.  He had bought me two dresses which I was really pleased with.  However, on Valentines I also got a lovely card and a Teddy Bear.  The Teddy Bear was wearing clothes and had a satchel around him.  In the satchel was a pouch and in the pouch was a heart pendant with the inscription 'Love'.  It's really gorgeous.

These are our cards on the shelf.  The one on the left was from him to me and the one on the right I made for him.  I hand stamped it and thought it was fun because we both love the film 'Grease'.



and here is my Teddy Bear.  He now lives on my bedside table and I'm calling him Valentine.  Of course.







We had a lovely dinner which was all Whole30 compliant. We had slow roasted Beef and herb crust with roasted sweet potatoes, sprouts,/chestnuts/(spoilt pig, whole30 compliant) bacon, carrot/swede mash and roasted parsnips. Afterwards my partner had a cream eclair (well, two actually) and I had a small portion of coconut meat.

Yum.

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks on whole30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you