Monday 3 February 2014

Day 29

Bizzy B is back from respite and has big dark grey and red patches around and under his eyes which is known as 'Allergic Shiners' and usually means he has eaten something he is allergic to, like dairy.  I can't ask him and he can't tell me so I will have to ring the children's home he stays in to ask.  Things like this make me think even more about the sorts of foods we put in our bodies and what it does to us.  I am so close to the end of my Whole30 I can't believe it!  I will blog in further detail on the 31st day as tomorrow is day 30 so is technically still part of the program.

Tonight after dinner I have cut up a further 105 pieces of fabric for my quilt.  I have back ache ... I must be getting old.  All the preparation takes time but it will finally feel good to start piecing it together on my sewing machine.

At the weekend I started reading 'The fault in our stars' by John Green this has just wrapped up its filming and will be out in the cinemas in the Summer and I am reading it as part of the monthly book club that A Beautiful Mess is doing which is a blog I love. My first impression of the book is that I really love it. 

Here's what I have had to eat on day 29: -

Breakfast

Hard boiled egg
Cumber
Cherry vine tomatoes
Closed handful of cashews

Lunch

Left over bolognese sauce
Rocket
Cucumber
Cherry Vine Tomatoes
Closed handful of cashews

Dinner

Salmon fillet
Roast Sweet potatoes
Roasted veg consisting of:

Red, yellow and green peppers
Mushrooms
Onions
Garlic (added over half way through otherwise they shrivel up)
Courgettes
Cherry vine tomatoes (these were added toward the end so they didn't perish in the heat)


Here is a photo of it about to go in the oven. Yum.




 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you