Sunday 23 February 2014

Half term and .... 7 weeks on Whole30

We've just had half term which was lovely to step off of the hectic conveyor belt for a few days.  It's been busy but still really lovely.

I felt like I have achieved some good things.  I have ordered, and taken delivery of,  a nice big shed for the garden which will be half for storage and half as a workshop.  I now just need to find and buy a greenhouse.  Hopefully the garden will take shape over the coming months as we have BIG plans. I will take some 'Before' photos next week before the real work begins.

I have also been continuing to make my quilt and after piecing together what felt like zillions of pieces the top is almost finished.  




It's 7 weeks today and I am still Whole30 compliant.  I have lost a stone in weight and feel tons better but I am now breaking up with my scale as that's just another bad habit I want to break.  My Daughter is 17 in a week o I am going to find a Paleo (not Whole30) recipe for a cake or some sort of treat for her.  Her birthday is a week tomorrow (on a Monday) so that will be nicely after 2 whole months of Whole30. I was thinking making Paleo waffles or pancakes as she likes them.  By the way she was doing Whole30 with me for the last 7 weeks as has had some depression and anxiety issues which Whole30 has really helped. In fact its been remarkable and made much more difference than a year of therapy and pills.

:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you