Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 30. I did it!

It's day 30.  I feel really, really good and I feel really, really happy but more about my actual journey tomorrow. Today this is short and sweet as I will be writing in full tomorrow about my whole30 experience.

I cooked cod tonight.  I had a whole half of a cod fish and so I cut it into pieces and then cut strips of bacon and dressed it on top.  I baked it in the oven wrapped in foil and toward the end I opened the foil to help crisp up the bacon.

This is it before it went in the oven.  Unfortunately (and again) I forgot to take the after photo.  I am too greedy!






So until my Whole30 recap he's my food today: -

Day 30 :)

Breakfast

Hard boiled egg
Cherry wine tomatoes
Raw carrot
Closed handful of cashews

Lunch

Mackerel
Rocket
Cucumber
Cherry vine tomatoes
Spring onions

Dinner

Oven baked cod with spoilt pig bacon
Roast sweet potatoes
Broccoli
Carrots
Cabbage
Closed handful of almonds

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you