Wednesday 15 January 2014

Day 10 ...

I am doing a happy dance as I am officially one third of the way through the Whole30 and I am loving it.

I wish I could get the recommended 8 hours a night sleep but even without that I feel fantastic and I think that my skin is looking better ... or starting to.

Now is probably a good time to share some of my goals that I wanted to achieve on Day 0 before I started.

They were: -
  1. I want to be healthy. 
  2. I want to feel good on the inside and strong on the outside. I want to glide up flights of stairs and batter off coughs and colds.
  3.  I want to look healthy. I don't mean skinny or even remotely slim but I mean glowing skin, with beady eyes without tired grey circles and bags underneath. I want thick, luscious hair that shines and strong healthy growing fingernails. 
  4. I want to have the energy required to keep up with Bizzy B  - day and night.
  5.  I want to be the woman in the supermarket buying fresh seasonal ingredients and good foods. I don't want to buy any more foods in packets or containers because I want to make my own good food and I want to make it for my family. 
  6.  More than anything I want to give up Pepsi max. 
 So here were my clean food choices for Day 10: -

Breakfast

Hard boiled egg
Half an avocado
Cherry tomatoes
Kiwi fruit

Lunch

Tuna
Gem lettuce
Cucumber
Cherry tomoatoes
Half an avocado

Dinner



Sea Bass baked with lemon and Thyme
Sweet potatoes
Roasted veg consisting of:  Red and yellow peppers, onion, garlic, courgette and mushrooms

Small portion of coconut

:)




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you