Friday 10 January 2014

Day 5



Is it possible to feel this good after only 5 days? Because I do.  I know this whole30 thing is taking over my blog at the moment but I thought it would be a good way for me to stay on track and it is.

Seriously though, I feel good because I am not hungry between meals but when I do eat it is very satisfying and furthermore the tastes have really changed for the better and that's quite exciting and that little sprinkle of salt is so tasty too.

So this is my first Friday and therefore my first Friday night! But all is well ... here's my day: -

Breakfast: -

Boiled Egg
Half an Avacado
Cherry Tomatoes

Kiwi

Lunch: -

Salmon
Gem Lettuce leaves
Cherry Tomatoes
Cucumber
Half an Avocado

Kiwi


Dinner: -

Extra lean Beef Steak Burgers (Homemade 100% beef)
Rocket
Cherry tomatoes
Red Pepper
Mushrooms cooked in a smidge of Extra virgin olive oil and garlic
Sweet potato fries

Portion of coconut


Roll on day 6 .... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you