Sunday 12 January 2014

Day 7, one week in ...

Thats a whole week complete and I am really enjoying the journey.  I picked a tough week to start - the first week back to work (and School) after an indulgent 2 week Christmas break. I also knew that the first 2 weeks were going to be busy but I am glad I am into it now.

My dog, who is recovering from an operation joined me today in my craft room.  She is a Mummy's girl!

 

Tomorrow will be hard and hectic.  Tomorrow I will be working and then going straight to a funeral as sadly my Uncle passed away on New Years Eve. I have prepared some bits to help me eat clean and I will update you tomorrow.

For now, here is what I did on day 7: -

Breakfast

Boiled Egg
Half an avocado
Cherry tomoatoes

Kiwi


Lunch

Warm Chicken
Rocket
Raw Carrot
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes
Hard boiled egg
Half an avocado

 Plum


Dinner



Burgers made from lean mince beef
Sprouts
Carrots
Sweet potato

I have enjoyed looking for new recipes so hopefully I will be making new things shortly.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you