Thursday 30 January 2014

Day 25 .... and loving it!

Right now as I type this, at the end of the evening, I have another pork joint in the slow cooker for our Friday night dinner ... I may actually tire that slow cooker out at this rate if I am not careful.

I did some shopping today after work and stocked up on a few bits.  Managed to snag a pack of ready to eat just Prawns at a third of the usual price which I had and enjoyed with my salad for lunch when I got home afterwards.

 and just to update you about my egg boiler it is brilliant as I use it everyday in the evening to boil eggs for the next day then when they naturally cool I refrigerate them.  It's very convenient.  It makes perfect eggs for my purpose and then they are on hand when needed.

So these free range happy girls in my garden   ....


... produce all these...



and they often end up on my plate like this, yum :)


At the supermarket I found 'Spoilt Pig' Bacon which is compliant so I will have that Sunday when I plan a cooked breakfast ... only at lunch time!


Anyway ...

Here's my day: -

Breakfast

Left over bolognese
Red pepper
Raw carrot
Kiwi
Closed handful of cashew nuts

Lunch

Prawns
Hard boiled egg
Red pepper
Raw carrot
Rocket
Cucumber
Closed handful of cashews

Dinner

Duck legs
Roasted sweet potatoes
Sprouts
Carrots
Small portion of coconut meat



:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you