Tuesday 28 January 2014

Day 23 the biggest challenge ...

... is actually blogging everyday not the healthy new lifestyle choice ... although that took up a lot of time tonight because I cooked Salmon Fish cakes courtesy of the recipe book 'Well Fed 2'.

Once again though I missed taking the photo at the end, which is typical, but I did manage to get a few during the cooking process.

Here is some of the ingredients weighed and ready



and the completed mix ready to be chilled before forming into patties and cooking brushed with ghee.




They were a hit, especially for my Daughter who had second helpings.

Anyway, the rest of the day (that's Day 23 :) tee hee ) looked like this:

Breakfast

Hard boiled egg
Cherry tomatoes
Kiwi
Closed handful of cashew nuts

Lunch

Steamed Mackerel
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes
Raw carrot

Dinner

Salmon Fishcakes (homemade)
Roast Sweet Potatoes
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes

Small portion of coconut meat.


Looks like I scored a hat trick on the cherry tomatoes. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you