Sunday 26 January 2014

Day 21 - Has it really been 3 weeks?

Happy Sunday.

Today I did a fairly substantial food shop and then made some Ghee.  I burnt it then made some more  ... but I pulled it off the second time.  Why is it that you watch something like a hawk and then the minute you walk into another room to get your raw carrot (my dog Murphy likes them too ;) ) your ghee burns ... doh!

Anyway here are the stages in the process



I slow cooked a big shoulder of lamb most of the day for our evening dinner.  It inevitably shrunk but tasted gorgeous.  This is how it started out with a few shallots around it, some infused garlic and a herb rub of rosemary.






Here is day 21 in full

Breakfast

Hard boiled egg
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Closed handful of cashews

Lunch




Homemade Scotch Egg
Rocket
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Raw carrot

Dinner

Slow roast shoulder of lamb
Roasted sweet potatoes
Sprouts
Cabbage
Carrots

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you