Tuesday 14 January 2014

Day 9


I am still wading through an enormously busy week here but secretly I am (or since I blogged about it I guess I am openly) pleased I am keeping afloat with all of the planning and shopping and all the preparation and cooking time.  Yay me. Next weekend I may have a go and do a 'cook off' as recommended by  The Clothes Make the Girl Blog where you pre plan and prepare base meals.  Sounds good to me.

Anyway, here is today  :-

Breakfast

Hard boiled egg
Half an Avocado
Cherry tomatoes
Kiwi
Raw carot


Lunch

left over chilli
Raw carots
Gem lettuce
Cucumber
Pepper
Cherry tomatoes


Dinner

Roast chicken
Sweet potatoes
Sprouts
Broccoli
Carots

Portion of coconut meat


Tomorrow, to celebrate day 10 ... I think I will try something different ... fish! (I had to stop myself writing something really naff then about pushing the boat out ...)

I went food shopping this evening and I was a lot more confident buying stuff.  Looking forward to trying some of the recipes I have researched.   Yum yum or should I say Nom Nom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you