Sunday 19 January 2014

Day 14 and I made Ghee and Scotch eggs!

It's Sunday again and therefore it's day 14.  I have successfully managed 14 clean days. It really is a journey of discovery for me - where food and in particular taste is concerned.  Salad is really tasting amazing and so is fruit .... never thought I'd say that.

I also made my first Ghee today from organic non salted butter.  I only made a small amount but it was pretty straight forward so I will make a bigger batch next time.


This is the Ghee (Clarified butter) I made: -



This is all the gunk that I strained out



I also made 10 scotch eggs! But I will show you a photo tomorrow.

So here's my food today on day 14: -


Breakfast

Hard Boiled Egg
Half an avocado
Cherry Tomatoes
Kiwi

Lunch



Tuna
Baked Sweet Poatoe
Rocket
Pepper
Cucumber
Kiwi
Closed handful of cashew nuts

Dinner

Scotch egg
Rocket
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Roasted Sweet potatoes
Kiwi

Yum.

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you