Monday 20 January 2014

Day 15 ... Half way, oh Yeah!

Yes day 15 officially marks half way and I am actually loving it.

I am, however, very sorry that I forgot to photograph my lunch aka Scotch egg and salad as I totally got carried away and snaffled it before I remembered so I will try again tomorrow.

In work today there was a massive tray of bakery cakes that were delivered from the local bakery and of all places they were right on the end of my desk all morning.  I didn't need one and it didn't bother me either which was really amazing.  I could smell them and I can still appreciate the nice smell but it didn't make me want them or need them and I didn't feel bad for not being able to eat one either. 
One thing I really did enjoy though was watching and listening to other people coming and going with excuses and leaving with a cake.  I heard things like 'I shouldn't really but ...' and 'I'll start again tomorrow' and 'I've been good recently so ..' ha ha, honestly ... and it was the most entertaining part of my day and I was really pleased as I am no longer using one of those excuses, thank goodness, and try as they might the others couldn't persuade me to eat one either as I simply kept repeating 'I don't snack between meals' and I was the only one telling the truth!

So, the rest of my day 15 was like this: -

Breakfast

Hard Boiled Egg
Cherry tomatoes
Half an avocado
Kiwi

Lunch

Homemade Scotch Egg
Rocket
Cucumber
Raw carot
Closed handful of cashews
Melon

Dinner



Steak mince burger
Onions and Mushrooms cooked in Ghee
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Rocket
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber

Roll on day 16 ...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you