Saturday 11 January 2014

Day 6, Saturday

I had to get up and dressed early today (for a Saturday) to get to an appointment at the vets for my Dog Maisy so it was just a glass of water before we went.  Afterwards I had my proper breakfast which was worth waiting for. 

I had quite a relaxed day after that and pottered about and then watched a film as Bizzy Badger was with his Dad today, like he is fortnightly on a Saturday, while Jay took his youngest Daughter shopping and out for lunch.  I also took the opportunity to have a little think about the meals for the rest of the day as it is a weekend and I finally had a chance for a hot lunch for a change.

So this was today: -

Breakfast



2 Boiled eggs
Half an avocado
Cherry tomatoes

Kiwi

Lunch



Tuna
Gem Lettuce
Raw Carrot
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes
Baked Sweet Potatoe


Dinner



Roast Chicken Breast
Roast Sweet potatoes
Roasted Brocolli
Sprout Chips (crisps)

Kiwi
Portion of coconut

The sprout crisps came from Nom Nom Paleo website which is fantastic and so is the cookery book that they recently released.

Sunday tomorrow ...

:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you