Saturday 25 January 2014

Day 20


It's been quite a lazy day for me which I needed.  I spend all week rushing around and so today gave me some light relief.

Bizzy B was with his Dad today so I generally took it easy and I caught up with some paperwork, went through my e mails, watched a film and researched some recipes.... that kinda day.

I had the left over Pork for breakfast.  I used the stock that I drained out of the slow cooker (which I had chilled then separated the fat from it) and used this to fry the pork in.  When it heats up it turns back to liquids.  It was amazing.  The fact that this juice is in jelly format when chilled is great as it  is full of good protein which is good for us.  It's also really tasty. Who needs gloopy unhealthy gravy.


and here it is cooking



Yum

Here is my food on Day 20

Breakfast

Leftover pork
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Lettuce
Closed handful of cashews

Lunch



Oven baked Fish - Sea Bream (left) and Dab (right).
(Got these at the combined bargain price of  £1.25 from the fresh fish counter!)
Gem lettuce
Raw carot
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber

Dinner

Crispy chicken thighs
Roasted sweet potatoes
Sprout crisps
Rocket
Garlic mushrooms made with ghee

Small portion of coconut meat

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you