Wednesday 8 January 2014

Day 3



Day 3 and its all good.  Ok so my legs are a little heavy and I am slightly more tired than an average Wednesday but I am not craving the old foods and I feel really, really good.

I had another massively busy day but I still managed to get through another clean day and I even cooked the delicious chilli from The Clothes Make the Girl Blogger and author of 'Well Fed' and 'Well Fed 2' recipe books.  All are fab and the recipe is totally amazing.

So, Day 3 consisted of:

Breakfast

Fried Egg
Cherry tomatoes
Mushrooms

Kiwi

This was obviously taken before I prepared and ate it! Yum


Lunch

Steamed Mackerel
Cherry tomatoes
Gem Lettuce Leaves

Melon

Dinner

Chilli
Sweet potato roasters made with duck fat

Chopped raw carrots

A portion of fresh coconut

Loads and loads of water (I love it).

:)

The coconut is such a treat and thankfully there was no drama trying to crack the coconut tonight as there was plenty left from yesterday, thank goodness.

In hindsight I probably needed more veggies today but I was flat out busy so I will make up for that tomorrow.

I can't believe its day 4 already tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you