Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 11 ... in a flash

I have literally been running around today so this is a flash blog post, sorry.

I had to take my child to an appointment first thing and therefore had to make up the hours lost so I have been working all day.  What a week ... first the funeral and then this.  Is it the weekend yet?

So, this is what I ate on Day 11: -

Breakfast

In the car in the car park ...

Hard boiled egg
Cherry tomatoes
Cashews
Kiwi


Lunch

at 3.45pm!

(previously) Steamed mackerel
Gem lettuce
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Raw carots
Cashews
Kiwi




Dinner

Chilli
Sweet potatoes
Sprouts
Carots


and tonight I prepared a pork shoulder joint to go in the stockpot for tomorrow night so I am looking forward to that!

BTW my skin is looking really good ... I can't believe it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you