Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 18 and look what's in the slow cooker ...

It's day 18 and I have a big Pork Shoulder joint in the slow cooker.  I am using the Italian Roast Pork Slow roasted recipe again from the blog The Clothes make the girl as it was so amazing last Friday.  I put it on this evening for tomorrow night.  I have it on low for now and then in the morning with turn the heat up to high so that by Friday night it will just fall apart.  Yum.



I had a hair cut today and my hairdresser commented on my skin and hair.  Yay, for Whole30.

Today I had: -

Breakfast

Hard boiled egg
Red pepper
Closed handful of cashews

Lunch

Mackerel
Raw carot
Red pepper
Cucumber
Closed handful of cashews

 Dinner

Bolognese
Roasted sweet potatoes
Sprouts
Carots
Brocolli

I have eaten plenty and I feel satisfied but in truth I am still thinking about tomorrows dinner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you